Axis Bank Customer Care Number, 24*7 Helpline Number – Axis Bank Credit Card, Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number. Axis Bank Email ID, Registered Office Address :
Axis Bank Customer Care Number is a customer helpline facility provided by the bank. Customers who have any query about their Axis Bank Account or any services of the bank, are suggested to connect with Axis Bank Customer Care Number. Axis Bank Customer Care Number is also useful to register a complaint.
Axis Bank also provides Toll Free Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement services. In order to use such services, the customers must have registered their current mobile number with Axis Bank. Axis Bank has allotted a separate section for Customer Care Service in different regions of India. In addition to Axis Bank Customer Care Number, Bank allows its customers to send an Email and contact Nodal Officer for any query or complaint.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. It was established as UTI Bank in 1993, inaugurated by Dr Manmohan Singh (Finance Minister of India at that time). Axis Bank has its Head Office in Mumbai and Registered Office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. At present, Axis Bank has more than 3300 branches and 13000+ ATM Machines across all over India. Axis Bank provides in following products and services to its customers:
Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity and wealth management.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number – Toll Free Numbre
Axis Bank Toll Free Number
Axis Bank Toll Free Number is available for 24 hour a day for customers. The purpose of providing 24×7 Customer Care Service is to give complete satisfaction to the customers. Axis Bank has allotted separate Helpline Numbers for different products and services as under:
Retail Phone Banking
Account Balance Enquiry
- 1800-419-5959 (English language)
- 1800-419-5858 (Hindi language)
- 1800-419-6969 (English language)
- 1800-419-6868 (Hindi language)
- +91-22 2764-8000
- +91-22 6798-7700
Customer Care Number (Other Services)
- Phone No. +91-22 6707-4407
- Fax No. +91-22 2218-1429
Axis Bank Customer Support Email ID
Customers can write an Email to Axis Bank to register a complaint, get some information of their account etc. Axis Bank provides different Email ID for Customer Support on following issues:
- Savings account – email@example.com
- Credit cards – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other credit cards – email@example.com
- For prepaid cards – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Home loans and another loan – email@example.com
- Axis bank travel cards – firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRI Account – email@example.com
Axis Bank Customer Care Number (Region wise)
In case of having a query, customers should contact Axis Bank Customer Care Number of their relevant region. Here we provide list of region wise Customer Care Number of Axis bank as follows:
|City||Axis Bank Customer Care Numbre|
Customers are requested to dial applicable STD Code before dialing any Axis Bank Customer Care Number from above mentioned list.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number for NRI Customers
Axis Bank has given country wise Customer Care Number for NRI Customers as follows:
- USA: 1855 205 5577
- UK: 0808 178 5040
- Canada: 1855 436 0726
- Australia: 1800 153 861
- UAE: 8000 3570 3218
- Singapore: 800 1206 355
- Bahrain: 800 11 300
- Qatar: 00800 100 348
- Saudi Arabia: 800 850 0000
In addition to above given numbers, NRI Customers can also call on 040-6717-4100 which is also Axis Bank Customer Care Number.
Axis Bank Customer Support Help Desk
Axis Bank Website Help Desk www.axisbank.com/support is a self care service for customers. Axis Bank provides online support on various products, so that the customers can find solution to their problem themselves. In Customer Support Help Desk, Axis Bank has covered following products and services:
- Fraud & Dispute
- Bank & Saving Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Investments & Deposits
- NRI Services
- Forex Cards
- Mobile Banking & Payments
- Internet Banking
- Busness /Current Accounts
- Merchant Services – EDCs
- Agri & Rural
- Axis eDGE Rewards
- Prepaid Cards
Axis Bank Nodal Officer Contact Details and Grievance Form
- When customers are not satisfied with Axis Bank Customer Care Service, they should contact the Nodal Officer at www.axisbank.com/contact-us/grievance-redressal/retail-banking-grievance-redressal.
- Here the customers have to provide their Service Request No., Account Details, Contact Number, Email and Issue regarding a Product/Service of Axis Bank.
- Nodal Officer will check customer’s complaint and reply to customer within 10 days from filing of complaint.
Axis Bank Principal Nodal Officer Contact Details and Complaint Form
- If the customers are still not satisfied with answer of Nodal Officer, they can contact Principal Nodal Officer of Axis Bank at www.axisbank.com/contact-us/grievance-redressal/retail-banking-grievance-redressal.
- Customers need to fill up all the personal details like Service Request Number, Account Details etc. same as above given for Nodal Officer.
- Principal Nodal Officer will take maximum 10 days time period to resolve the issue and reply to customer.
Axis Bank Head Office Address
Axis Bank Limited,
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai – 400025
Phone Number: 022 2425 2525
Axis Bank Registered Office Address
Axis Bank Limited,
“TRISHUL”, Third Floor,
Opp. Samartheshwar Temple,
Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmadabad – 380006
All the information of Axis Bank Customer Care Number is true and fair as per our knowledge and research. Kindly visit Official Website at www.axisbank.com to know more about Axis Bank Customer Care Number, Customer Support Email ID, Customer Care Number for NRI Customers, Website Help Desk, Nodal Officer Contact Details, Axis Bank Head Office and Registered Office Address etc.