Vodafone Customer Care Number – Toll Free Number for Vodafone Prepaid, Postpaid, 3G Mobile & Internet, Bill Details, Complaint, Query, Customer Grievance :
The Vodafone India Limited is one of the largest wireless telecom companies of India and World. Vodafone Customer Care Number is shared here for all users of Vodafone Prepaid, Postpaid, 3G & Mobile Internet, Wireless Internet (Dongle) etc. The customers of Vodafone Network can contact the Vodafone Helpline for any query.
The Vodafone company is always happy to help its customers. The Vodafone users can dial 111 from their Vodafone Mobile to get information on Postpaid Bill Status, Enquiry, Prepaid Offers, Schemes, Internet Packs and Other Details. The Vodafone Care will resolve the issue within a few hours. The Vodafone Customer Care Number 111 is Toll Free Number common for both the Prepaid and Postpaid users across all over India. The Vodafone Customer Care Number 111 is chargeable @0.50 Paisa per 3 Minutes on connecting to Customer Care Executive.
Vodafone Customer Care Number, Toll Free Number
The Vodafone India Limited is a subsidiary of Vodafone Group. The Vodafone Brand was launched in September 2007 in India. The Vodafone India covers almost 22 circles in whole India with around 200 millions customers. The Vodafone India is not just limited Mobile SIM, it also provides 3G Dongle Wireless Internet. The Vodafone India has recently launched 4G Mobile Internet Services in several parts of India. The company has planned to spread high speed 4G Internet service soon in whole India.
Vodafone Customer Care Number is helpful for all the customers to get their problem solved easily. The customers of Vodafone can get information of Offers and Scheme by calling on Vodafone Helpline Number 111. The Vodafone India has very active Customer Care Service as they always say We are Happy to Help (our customers).
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Enquiry
Vodafone Customer Care Number is 111 which can be dialled from any Vodafone Mobile Number from whole India. But the customers who do not have a Vodafone Connection, they can not call the Vodafone Care by 111. The Vodafone India has provided several helpline numbers for such customers which are mentioned as follows_
Vodafone Customer Care Number: +91-9811098110 (For All Users)
Vodafone Customer Care Number: +91-9823098230 (For Postpaid Users)
Vodafone Customer Care Number: +91-9923399233 (For Prepaid Users)
Vodafone Toll Free Number for Complaint and Helpline Email ID
The Vodafone India Limited gives a Toll Free Number for complaint and feedback. The customers of Vodafone Mobile can call on 198 for complaining about their problem with Vodafone Connection. Here we provide Vodafone Toll Free Number and Email ID as under_
- Vodafone Customer Care Toll Free Number: 198
- Vodafone Helpline Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vodafone Customer Care Number State wise/Region wise
The State wise Vodafone Customer Care Numbers are helpful to contact Vodafone Customer Care Department of respective region/state to get the issue solved quickly. The Contact Numbers are mentioned below_
|State or Region Name||Vodafone Customer Care Number|
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||9713097130|
|Maharashtra & Goa (Except Mumbai)||9823098230 for Postpaid and 9923399233 for Prepaid|
|Tamil Nadu (Chennai)||9843098430|
|Uttar Pradesh East||9839098390|
|Uttar Pradesh West||9719097190|
|West Bengal (Except Kolkata)||9732097320|
Vodafone Customer Care Number of Big/Metro/Main Cities of India
- Agra – 9719097190
- Ahmedabad – 9825098250
- Amritsar – 9888098880
- Ahmednagar – 9923399233 for Prepaid and 9823098230 for Postpaid
- Aligarh – 9839098390
- Allahabad – 9839098390
- Ambernath – 9890098900
- Amravati – 9923399233 for Prepaid and 9823098230 for Postpaid
- Ambattur – 9886098860
- Aurangabad – 9923399233 for Prepaid and 9823098230 for Postpaid
- Bangalore – 9886098860
- Bareilly – 9839098390
- Bellary – 9845098450
- Bathinda – 9815098150
- Belgaum – 9843098430
- Bhavnagar – 9825098250
- Bhiwandi – 9923399233 for Prepaid and 9823098230 for Postpaid
- Bhopal – 9713097130
- Bhubaneswar – 9825098250
- Chandigarh – 9888098880
- Chennai – 9843098430
- Coimbatore – 9843098430
- Cuttack – 9776097760
- Davanagere – 9886098860
- Durgapur – 9732097320
- Faridabad – 9813098130
- Firozabad – 9839098390
- Gandhi Nagar – 9825098250
- Gorakhpur – 9839098390
- Gulbarga – 9886098860
Vodafone Customer Care Email ID Region wise/State wise
- Andhra Pradesh – email@example.com
- Assam – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bihar/Jharkhand – email@example.com
- Chennai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delhi NCR – email@example.com
- Gujarat – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haryana – email@example.com
- Himachal Pradesh – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jammu – email@example.com
- Kerala – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karnataka – email@example.com
- Kolkata – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh – email@example.com
- Mumbai – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maharashtra & Goa – email@example.com
- North East – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Odisha – email@example.com
- Punjab – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rajasthan – email@example.com
- Tamil Nadu(Chennai) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uttar Pradesh East – email@example.com
- Uttar Pradesh West – firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Bengal – email@example.com
Vodafone Customer Care Live Chat for Vodafone Customers and All
The Vodafone India Limited has provided Live Chat option to its customers. The Live Chat option is available for Vodafone users only. The customers are required to visit Vodafone India Official Website. The steps to follow for Live Chat with Vodafone Helpline Department are as follows_
- Log on to Vodafone official website at www.vodafone.in.
- Find out Help & Support section and select it to go to respective page.
- Navigate to Live Chat tab and click on it to proceed.
- Select the option I have a Vodafone Connection.
- Enter your Name and Mobile Number (Vodafone Number).
- Select your Connection type i.e. Prepaid or Postpaid.
- Choose your Circle from the available list (i.e. your State of India).
- Click on Chat with us button to begin the chat.
- The Customer Care Executive will soon be available for you.
- Write your query, complaint, problem and discuss them with the Executive.
- You will get your query solved within a few time.
For more information about Vodafone Customer Care Number, Toll Free Number for Vodafone Prepaid, Postpaid, 3G & Mobile Internet, Wireless Internet Dongle Enquiry, Complaint, Schemes, Offers, Bill Details etc., you should visit Vodafone India Official Website for Vodafone Customer Care Number.