Airtel Balance Check Number: Airtel offers to its users to get talk time loan in case of an emergency when your account balance is running low. Airtel is another popular network in India after Jio, Vodafone and Idea. If you are an airtel network subscriber and looking for the Airtel advance talk time number and USSD codes to take talk time loan just look below. Airtel network offers airtel loan code & airtel loan number in case of emergency for its users. Use Airtel App for more beneficial and offers of Airtel you can recharge through this app on your fingertips.
Under Airtel advance talk time number, Airtel services its users to take up to Rs.10 rupees talk time amount to make a call in case of emergency. Also, Airtel offers 80MB internet for 2 days validity. But only prepaid clients take benefit of Airtel loan service. Also, Make sure you are using your airtel network service is at least 90 days. Rember, User can’t take a loan in case of previous loan due is pending these are the terms and conditions of Airtel users to get airtel advance talk time number or loan or USSD codes.
Airtel Advance Talk Time Number
Airtel Provides Advance Talk Time Loan up to Rs.50 depending on the usage pattern of the subscriber. Please follow the below steps to avail emergency talk time for airtel.
- Dial *141# from your mobile.
- Follow the steps of airtel IVR.
- Yup!you will get your loan amount by your fingertips.
- Also, Call 141 to know more credit loan offers
Airtel Credit Loan USSD Code
- Just dial Airtel Credit Loan USSD Code on your dialer *141*10# to get a recharge of Rs 10 to your Account.
- Get Rs 20 as Airtel Advance Talk Time Credit then the Airtel Loan Code is *150*20#
- In Case of emergency, you can get 80MB 3G data for Credit by using USSD Code 141*567#
- Download My Airtel app from the given link.
- Now by using your Airtel number please Signup and log in.
- user can see list services offers and VIa Services offer by airtel.
- You can Recharge for pst and pre-paid, check balance, take loans and talk time validities and much more.
- User can also check special offers for their numbers.
Airtel Self-care service
- Go to Airtel Self Care Portal by the given link.
- Enter Airtel mobile number or service ID.
- Now, User may receive an OTP.
- User can find complete details about your Airtel Number like Offers, Last Recharges, validity periods, data balance, Normal balance, etc.
Check Airtel Internet Data Balance through USSD Codes
Below is the complete information guide on checking Airtel 2G/3G/4G Internet Balance, GPRS Balance, Data Usage, Balance Enquiry through USSD codes and SMS for all Prepaid numbers. By this article, we have listed the USSD codes and SMS codes for Airtel network, that might help you in all the way whenever you want to check your Balance, or to start/stop service and much more.
Detailed UUSD Codes of Airtel
|Airtel Customer Care Service||121|
|Airtel Customer Complaint Number||198|
|Airtel Mian Balance Check||*123#|
|Free 2G Data Balance||*123*10# or *123*#|
|Free 3G Data Balance||*123*11#|
|Free 4G Data Balance||*121*8#|
|Airtel Night Data Balance Check||*123*197#|
|Check for Local SMS Balance||*123*2# or *555#|
|Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|My Airtel, My Offer||*121#|
|Airtel Value Added Services||*121*4#|
|Last 5 Transactions and Value Added Services code||*121*7#|
|Airtel to Airtel Mins Balance Code||*123*1#|
|Airtel to Airtel Night Minutes Balance – local||*123*6#|
|Free Local, STD SMS Balance Code||*123*7#|
|Free STD Minutes Balance Code||*123*8#|
|Code for Airtel Talk time Gift Service [Share or Ask Talk time ]||*141#|
|Code for Airtel 3g activation USSD code||SMS 3G to 121|
|Airtel Special 5 Offers on your number||*222#|
|Code for Airtel Live Services||*321#|
|USSD for Free Facebook Access [Rs. 1 per day ]||*325#|
|Twitter Service Code||*515#|
|Airtel Special Offers and Rewards on your Number||*566#|
|Hello Tunes Airtel Menu||*678#|
|Airtel Missed Call Alert||*888#|
|Local National SMS Packs||*777#|
|Know Your own Airtel number||*282#|
|Airtel Advance talk time number||*141*10#|
|Airtel Mobile number portability||SMS PORT to 1909|
|Airtel Start any service||SMS START to 121|
|Airtel Stop any service||SMS STOP to 121|
|USSD for 2G/3G balance check||SMS Data USE to 121|
|Check the unbilled amount of your airtel number||SMS UNB to 121|
|Outstanding amount on your number||SMS OT to 121|
|Airtel Current bill plan||SMS BP to 121|
|Airtel Bill summary||SMS BILL to 121|
|Airtel Last 3 bill payment details||SMS PAY to 121|
|Other Airtel Contests||543217|
Hope you guys get full information about airtel advance talk time numbers advances and more.If any queries please write to us in the comment section below. Also, follow share and like the page, Thank You.
More Related Posts:
- Idea Caller Tune [ Activation & Deactivation] Set Caller Tune
- Vodafone Loan Code Number 2019 – Credit for Talktime & Internet
- Jio 4G Net Balance Check Number 2019 | Jio USSD Codes
- How to Check Own Number in Idea SIM Card | Idea Number Check Code