Airtel Loan Number: Airtel is currently the second largest service provider in India. If you are looking for the best option to get the Airtel loan, there are several options for the purpose. In fact, Airtel does offer you an option to get talk time and data loan. Let us check out the best options for getting the loan in case of an emergency.
Airtel has planned an emergency recharge service for its users, provided he should meet some criteria and requirements specified by them. Let me explain the use of Airtel Credit Loan Service with an example…
How to get loan in airtel – airtel loan number
Does your Airtel number does not have enough talk time to make a call? In case you have no time to make a recharge, Airtel offers you the option of getting emergency talk time.
There are multiple options you can use to receive emergency talk time in Airtel. You can use the USSD code or an SMS for obtaining the emergency talk time with ease.
Just launch your phone dialler and enter the following USSD code – *141*10# or *141#.
Choose the options for availing the emergency talk time using the available options.
You can even make a call to the toll free number 52141 and follow the appropriate options for getting Airtel loan.
There is no specific Airtel advance talk time number, but the above toll free number provides you access to the best options to avail Airtel loan.
If you are trying to get data balance, you can use the USSD code *141*567 and follow the options to receive 2G or 3G/4G data loan.
Are there any conditions you need to fulfill?
Yes, there are a few conditions you need to fulfill for obtaining Airtel loan. You need to on Airtel for a minimum of 90 days to be eligible to avail the emergency data loan or talk time loan. Talk time obtained will need to be cleared through the next recharge. Rs. 2 extra will be deducted as processing fees.
Airtel Internet Data Loan Code & Loan Number:
In Case of emergency, you can get 80MB 3G data for Credit using USSD Code 141*567#
Dial 52141 to get 80 MB Data Loan on your number for 2 Days. [Toll Free number]
Terms & Conditions for Airtel Data Loan:
- You can Data Loan on your Prepaid Sim only if your Mobile data is less than 10MB.
- 80 MB 3G data is valid for only 2 Days [ After that it will get expired ]
- Airtel Prepaid Sim should be at least 3 Months Old.
- After two days you will be charged Rs 27 from your Account [ for using 80MB data Service ]
More Related Posts:
- Vodafone Loan Code Number 2019 – Credit for Talktime & Internet
- Tata Sky Customer Care Number – Toll Free Number, Email ID
- Snapdeal Customer Care Toll Free Number | Emails and Live Chat
- Blue Dart Customer Care Number and 24*7 Helpline Numbers
- Dish TV Customer Care Number, Toll Free Number, Email ID, Contact Details