Axis Bank Customer Care Number is a customer helpline facility provided by the bank. Customers who have any query about their Axis Bank Account or any services of the bank are suggested to connect with Axis Bank Customer Care Number. Axis Bank toll free number is also useful to register a complaint.
Axis Bank also provides Toll Free Number for Balance Enquiry and Mini Statement services. In order to use such services, the customers must have registered their current mobile number with Axis Bank. Axis Bank has allotted a separate section for Customer Care Service in different regions of India. In addition to Axis Bank Customer Care N0, Bank allows its customers to send an Email and contact Nodal Officer for any query or complaint.
Note: All Customer Care Information taken from Axis Bank Official website… Before you dailing please reverify once from the Official Bank website. Some times number will change check before you use
Axis Bank Customer Care Number:
Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. It was established as UTI Bank in 1993, inaugurated by Dr. Manmohan Singh (Finance Minister of India at that time). Axis Bank has its Head Office in Mumbai and Registered Office at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. At present, Axis Bank has more than 3300 branches and 13000+ ATM Machines across all over India. Axis Bank provides in following products and services to its customers:
Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity and wealth management.
Axis Bank Customer Care Number – Toll Free Number:
Axis Bank Toll Free Number is available for 24 hours a day for customers. The purpose of providing 24×7 Customer Care Service is to give complete satisfaction to the customers. Axis Bank has allotted separate Helpline Numbers for different products and services as under:
Axis Bank Limited, ‘Axis House’,
C-2, Wadia International Centre, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 025
Source: Official Axis Bank Website
Axis Bank Customer Support Email ID:
Customers can write an Email to Axis Bank to register a complaint, get some information on their account, etc. Axis Bank provides a different Email ID for Customer Support on the following issues:
- Savings account – Service@axisbank.com
- Credit cards – Cards@axisbank.com
- Other credit cards – Creditcards@axisbank.com
- For prepaid cards – Cards@axisbank.com
- Home loans and another loan – Loans@axisbank.com
- Axis bank travel cards – Currency@axisbank.com
- NRI Account – Services@axisbank.com
Axis Bank Customer Support Help Desk:
Axis Bank Website Help Desk www.axisbank.com/support is a self-care service for customers. Axis Bank provides online support on various products so that the customers can find a solution to their problem themselves. In Customer Support Help Desk, Axis Bank has covered the following products and services:
- Fraud & Dispute
- Bank & Saving Accounts
- Credit Cards
- Investments & Deposits
- NRI Services
- Forex Cards
- Mobile Banking & Payments
- Internet Banking
- Business /Current Accounts
- Merchant Services – EDCs
- Agri & Rural
- Axis eDGE Rewards
- Prepaid Cards
Axis Bank Nodal Officer Contact Details and Grievance Form:
- When customers are not satisfied with Axis Bank Customer Care Service, they should contact the Nodal Officer at www.axisbank.com/contact-us/grievance-redressal/retail-banking-grievance-redressal.
- Here the customers have to provide their Service Request No., Account Details, Contact Number, Email and Issue regarding a Product/Service of Axis Bank.
- Nodal Officer will check the customer’s complaint and reply to customer within 10 days from filing of the complaint.
Axis Bank Principal Nodal Officer Contact Details and Complaint Form
- If the customers are still not satisfied with the answer of Nodal Officer, they can contact the Principal Nodal Officer of Axis Bank at www.axisbank.com/contact-us/grievance-redressal/retail-banking-grievance-redressal.
- Customers need to fill up all the personal details like Service Request Number, Account Details etc. same as above given for Nodal Officer.
- Principal Nodal Officer will take maximum of 10 days time period to resolve the issue and reply to the customer.
Axis Bank Head Office Address:
- Axis Bank Limited,
Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg,
Worli, Mumbai – 400025
Axis Bank Registered Office Address:
- Axis Bank Limited,
“TRISHUL”, Third Floor,
Opp. Samartheshwar Temple,
Nr. Law Garden, Ellisbridge,
Ahmadabad – 380006
Axis Bank Social Media Profiles:
- Facebook: facebook.com/AxisBank
- Twitter: twitter.com/AxisBank
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/+axisbank
- Instagram: instagram.com/axis_bank
- Youtube: youtube.com/user/axisbank
All the information of Axis Bank Customer Care Number is true and fair as per our knowledge and research. Kindly visit Official Website at www.axisbank.com to know more about Axis Bank Customer Care Number, Customer Support Email ID, Customer Care Number for NRI Customers, Website Help Desk, Nodal Officer Contact Details, Axis Bank Head Office and Registered Office Address etc.
More Related Posts:
- Blue Dart Customer Care Number and 24*7 Helpline Numbers
- Flipkart Customer Care Number | Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Number
- Ekart Customer Care Number | Customer Support Email Id
- Delhivery Customer Care Phone Number, Email ID, Website