Jio Fiber Registration: The wait is finally over. The much awaited Jio Giga Fiber is set to launch soon. The Reliance JoFiber or Jio GigaFiber is all set to launch on September 5. Before the launch can be expected, here are the details on how to avail the Jio fiber registration and opt for Jio Giga TV.
The service was announced at its AGM last year. This year’s AGM announced that the service would be commercially launched from September 5. There have been a total of 15 million Jio Fiber registrations from around 1600 cities and towns across India.
How to Avail Jio Fiber Registration?
Here are our tips on how you will be able to opt for Jio Fiber registration –
- Visit the site Jio Fiber registration.
- Enter the address where you would want the Jio Giga TV and Jio Home TV along with Jio Fiber connection.
- Enter your mobile number, full name, and email address.
- After entering those details, click on Generate OTP to receive the OTP on your mobile number.
- You will need to specify whether the request is placed on behalf of RWA or township.
That does it. Your Jio Fiber registration is complete. Jio will send an executive to your address to verify the feasibility of providing connectivity and share the details with you.
You May Also Like: Jio GigaFiber Plans Monthly Data Plans & Price 2019 [Updated]
How will Jio Giga TV work?
One of the best options that Jio Fiber is set to offer you is the Jio Giga TV option. The upcoming Jio TV set-top box will accept the programs from hundreds of cable operators from across the Indian cable operators.
The Jio Giga TV service will be available through the Jio TV set-top box. There is no specific Jio set-top box price for watching your TV programs. The Giga TV and Broadband service will be available through the Jio TV broadband service. There are several options available that would provide you access to an exceptional quality of entertainment through Jio Home TV.
Some of the options available through Jio Giga TV would be
- The service will be launched on September commercially. It is already available in select cities as a preview offer.
- The service will entail you access to several cable operators and over 600 TV channels including the ones available on Jio TV platform currently.
- The Jio TV set-top box will have access to several advantages. It will offer you OTT services that come bundled with its data pack. All the popular services (except Netflix and Amazon Prime) will be available without the need to pay for separate platforms separately.
- If you are opting for an annual plan, you will get a full HD TV or a Home PC along with the Jio TV set-top box with 4K compatibility.
The services will be made available at a refundable security deposit of Rs. 2500. The payment for the same will only be accepted through digital modes like UPI, e-wallets, and cards.
What would be the Price of the Jio Giga TV Services?
There is no specific price for the Jio Giga TV subscription services. You would need to go for the Jio Fiber subscription, and the TV services will come as part of the package. The minimum package will be available at Rs. 700, and the highest pack will be offered at Rs. 10000.
The service will entitle you to broadband and TV services. The complete details of the Jio Home TV services and broadband services will be available on the official websites on September 5. Stay tuned on Jio.com and MyJio app for more information on the exact details. The details will go live on September 5.
More Related Posts:
- Videocon D2H Customer Care | D2H Customer Call Center Number
- Airtel All States 24×7 Customer Care Number | Airtel Complaint Number
- Airtel Loan Number & Ussd Codes 2019 | Emergency Talktime
- Vodafone Loan Code Number 2019 – Credit for Talktime & Internet