Message Center Number: Are you looking for Airtel message centre number here you’re in the right place. We collected all major mobile networks message centers numbers. Have a look once and find your mobile network SMS centers number.
As you know, SMS not sending problem can be very irritating. Some users don’t even have the idea that why SMS is not working properly. Some users even thinks that this may be a network issues and if they try to message after sometimes then they won’t face the issue but when they again try to send the message then they again face this issue and they get confused that why SMS is not working and everything else i.e. calls and internet is working fine.
What is the Message Center Number?
Message center number or SMSC number means network element in the mobile telephone network. Its purpose is to store, forward, convert and deliver Short Message Service (SMS) messages. The main duty of an SMSC is to route SMS messages and regulate the process.
|Operator||Message Center Number|
|Airtel SMS center number||+919895051914|
|BSNL SMS center number||+919440099997|
|Jio SMS center number||+917010075009|
|Idea SMS center number||+919847099996|
|Reliance SMS center number||+919020000500|
|Tata Docomo SMS center number||+919032055002|
|Telenor SMS center number||+9084051550|
|Vodafone SMS center number||+9846000040|
|Aircel SMS center number||+919809099060|
The Process to Fix Message Center Numbers
Steps to follow the changes in service center number.
- Click on Menu then open Message application.
- Select Message setting now you can see these screenshot.
- Here Select Text message(SMS), Enter into it.
- In this below Screenshot, Here click on SMS Service Center.
- Now select your required operator and enter the number that given above table.
- Fine, all the required information now set, you finally solved your problem.
More Related Posts:
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- Check Airtel Net Balance
- Ekart Customer Care Number
- Bank of Baroda Customer Care
I hope we are provided all the information about loan ussd codes of Airtel, Idea, Jio, Vodafone, and Telenor. If you like our article, please share with your friends and family friends and social media platforms. For more related articles keep visiting our Customer care number without fail.