Reliance Digital TV Customer Care: Reliance Digital TV is India’s one of the prominent (direct to home) DTH satellite television operators which entered the Indian market in 2008 and it was the first company to do so. Since then, the company has come a long way as it provides an array of channels across various languages and from all across the world as well as in multiple regional languages. Reliance Digital TV is a subsidiary of Reliance Communications.
To avail the services or know about Reliance Digital TV, you can contact customer care easily and enjoy over 280 channels in high definition and digital quality. It also boasts of additional amazing features like interactive games, shopping, educational documentaries, et al. It also comes with the option of HD-DVR. You can customize the packages and channels according to your preference and need.
Reliance Digital TV Customer Care:
When you switch from your local cable or want to convert from other satellite service providers to Reliance Digital TV, then you will need to contact the customer care. You will find that the customer care personnel are highly professional and ready to assist you in every possible way. You need not worry further regarding the transformation or to know about the offers and services available at all of this will be taken care of for you. You just need to call the Reliance Digital TV helpline and soon your queries and worries will be sorted out.
Once you have decided to subscribe to Reliance Digital TV to transform the way entertainment works, you would need to call on customer care number. Just talk to the customer care personnel who will guide you towards setting up the dish and how you can get in touch with the local Reliance Digital TV operator. You just need to call 1800 200 9001 and get the process started. If you are an existing subscriber, then your issues will be resolved ever so quickly. As soon as you face any issue, just call on the contact number and let the executive help you to sort out the things. You can contact us at any time of the day as we are available 24×7.
There are many ways of contacting Reliance Digital TV customer service, one of the numbers given above i.e. 1800 200 9001 is a toll-free number. You can also call on 1860 200 6666 which is the all India number. Or you can leave us an email at email@example.com and our customer care team will be in touch with you soon.
Reliance Digital TV Office Contact Numbers
The head office of Reliance Digital TV is in Navi Mumbai and you can contact the nodal officer by leaving an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Nodal Officer).
Reliance Digital TV Regional Contact Numbers
- Arunachal Pradesh, Karnataka– 080-30332149
- Tamilnadu, Kerala– 044-30352838
- Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan– 0755-3031885 West Bengal, Bihar, North East, Andaman, Uttar Pradesh (E), Orissa – 033-30342106
- Delhi NCR, Uttar Pradesh (W), Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir –0172-3031178
- Mumbai, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa– 022-30371267
- email@example.com (Customer Care)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Nodal Officer)
Head Office Address:
- 2Nd Floor, ‘d Block’
Dhirubhai Ambani Knowledge City,
Thane Belapur Road, Koparkhairne,
Navi Mumbai – 400709.
More Related Posts:
- EPF Contact Number & UAN Complaint No (1800 118 005)
- Idea Customer Care Number | Idea Prepaid & Postpaid Toll Free Numbers
- Vodafone Customer Care Number | Vodafone Postpaid & Prepaid Toll Free Helpline
- DTDC Customer Care Number 33004444 | Courier Status & Tracking